Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Few Observations and A Plea for Help


Madeline sported this ensemble around the house the other morning. I think it's quite becoming on her.


Lately, M&E have taken to wearing their winter hats and mittens around the house. Twice a day, at naptime and nighttime, I clean up all of the toys, books, etc. I found these laying on the floor behind the couch yesterday.


M&E have also discovered that if they bang their sippy cups on the floor, milk or juice sprinkles prettily on the floor and they can smear it all around. While this does indicate that finger painting will be a hit when we can get outside, it does not make it okay.


We took advantage of the springlike weather today and tried out the playground at Spain Park. Apparently every other parent in the area had the same idea, but it was still fun and it's a great playground. We had a picnic before we played. Eli thoroughly enjoyed the Zaxby's sauce.


This is Madeline's concentration face. She went up and down and up and down... these steps.

In related news, Brandon and I are missing the remote control to the TV in our bedroom. M&E like to play with it and we realized last night when we went to bed that it is missing. If any of you parents have any suggestions of where we should look for it, please share. We feel like we've looked everywhere. I've even found the following missing items in my search: a broom, a snack cup, two Christmas cards, a book, some Legos and a squirt toy. No remote though!

1 comment:

TEAM RAY: Clint, Tiff, Sutton & Taylor said...

We came so close to going to the playground by Spain Park today also! We opted instead to see if our church playground was empty (cause they have a little kid sized playground) and it was, so we stayed there instead...with a picnic! About the missing remote...try your trash cans. I see my kids throw random things into the trash regularly! Today I looked inside of the one in the kitchen when I threw something in it and one of my dish towels was in there. There is no telling what I have not seen them throw away!