Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

Another Halloween has passed for Madeline and Eli. This one was much more fun than last year's and I'm sure next year will be even more fun as M&E grow up. Let me just say that I saw some of the cutest little costumes this year... a pig, a strawberry, a skunk, a pumpkin, etc... all so cute. While there are so many adorable costume options out there for this age, I am um... careful with my money (not cheap) when it comes to Halloween costumes that will never be worn again. That being said, Madeline was a ballerina (sporting a pink tu-tu made by yours truly) and Eli was a hunter (sporting Garanimals play clothes and Daddy's accessories).












M&E got to wear their costumes on several occasions this year. Last week, I traveled to Virginia with Mama Kaye for my first weekend away from M&E. While I was gone, Daddy and Grandma took them to Boo at the Zoo. (By the way, I came home to two happy, healthy, napping children and a clean house. Way to go, Daddy!) Then, we went to a costume parade at Homewood Park. Finally, we had a great time at the Johnsons' Halloween party on Friday. That wraps up Halloween 2008. Thanksgiving, here we come...

No comments: