Monday, November 10, 2008

Pajama Party Monday

It's cold outside, and Madeline and Eli are both sick with a cold, so I declared a day-long pajama party. No changing out of them until bath time, after which we will put on new pajamas. If only M&E would cuddle up in bed with me and watch movies all day, it would be the perfect way to spend a Monday. No such luck!





Eli has a huge goose egg in the middle of his forehead and I have no idea what happened to cause it. Not the first time; won't be the last.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm sure my sisinlaw wouldn't mind if you stopped by for a snuggle :). What church did you and Brandon go to there? I'm trying to figure out if its the church they're going to...

This is random, but in that picture of Madeline in her PJs it is very obvious that she has your EXACT feet!