Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snacks with Santa

Madeline and Eli met Santa Claus tonight. Brandon's company hosted "Snacks with Santa" so M&E were able to meet the man who they know says "Ho Ho". Madeline took one look at Santa and decided against sitting on his lap. She's really not a fan of old men in general. She opted to perch on the rocking horse next to Santa for a photo op...



Soon though, that was not enough. She wanted away from the man in the red suit.



On a side note, I cranked out their Christmas outfits last night. Not only are they festive, they are economical too. They are reversible, with different designs on the other sides. I'd hate for all of that hard work to be useless after Christmas! My sewing machine died on me yesterday so M&E and I had to venture out to Walmart for a new one. I don't like the new one as well. However, it does work, which is a leg up on the old one.

No comments: