Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Festing and Fabrication

Brandon and I took M&E to StadiumFest (http://www.stadiumfest.org/) on Saturday. Here we are arriving with our own little rockstars.



And, here we are on the big inflatable slide. Let me tell you, it was a workout to carry two children up a staircase supported by air in 90 degree temps... we only went down once.



The music and testimonies were awesome. Unfortunately I ended up spending most of my time there in line for water and Powerade. Did I mention it was HOT? I was seriously in line for an hour and forty-five minutes, which caused my poor husband some worry.

Speaking of this man...



He is a hard worker and has a tender heart and I love him very much.

He also has a very faithful assistant lately...



The sub-floor is down in the new bedroom but I don't really have anything to show you yet. I promise to post pictures when we have something to show.

No comments: