Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pain and Sacrifice

We are starting to feel that Alabama heat and that means we have been outside - a lot. We love the heat. Spending so much time outside does come with a risk though and I'm not talking about heat stroke (it's just April still). It seems M&E cannot step outside without taking a tumble. Example: Madeline's legs...



This week I have purchased and sacrificed a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses. Immediately after purchasing them I began to feel buyer's remorse. So, I am returning them tomorrow. In their place I got a pair from Target for $14.99. I also bought these...


Yes, those are frog potties. It's potty time! No um... deposits as of yet but M&E have only been on them once so far.

I also got this...


A water table. I think it was a good purchase. Eli agrees. (And, yes he very badly needs a haircut.)

1 comment:

Mama Kaye said...

herein lies the definition of a "mommy"....and you are a good one, Anna!