Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey, y'all!

I traveled with M&E and Mama Kaye down to Statesboro and Savannah this past weekend to witness Julia's graduation from nursing school. We also got to celebrate Julia and Matthew's engagement, which we're so excited about because we all just love Matthew! And, we got to visit with Granddaddy, too. The Whitts were kind enough to host us for the weekend and could not have been more accommodating. They even let Eli borrow a "dadoo" (tractor), which he bathed with, slept with and talked about all weekend.
I was busy all weekend chasing around M&E in 95+ degree heat, so I didn't take many pictures. I do have one exciting one to share though. Look who we saw in Savannah on Friday!


Brandon stayed home to work on the addition. The drywall is hung.

Mother's Day was wonderful. I was so exhausted from our weekend that I napped on the couch while two children climbed all over me, and I'm talking one of those unconscious naps. I got a card and a beautiful hanging basket from M&E and Brandon and a "Mommy's sippy cup" from Mama Kaye, which was put to use after a long weekend.

In honor of our run-in with Paula, we send you love and best dishes from our kitchen to yours.

No comments: