Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Fun on the Farm

Brandon gave me a break Sunday afternoon and took M&E to the farm after naptime. Adding to the usual excitement associated with a trip to the farm, M&E got to ride in "Daddy's white truck" for the first time.

The reason for a ride in the truck? Apparently the loggers have created a necessity for 4-wheel drive down there. That, mixed with rain meant muddy roads... and also a need for camo boots.

Eli LOVES his camo from Mama Kaye, and he even understands its purpose. He greeted me at the door when he got home saying, "Mommy can't see me."


While the kiddos were away, I finally got some sewing completed...

1 comment:

Life of the Rooks said...

I absolutely love the picture of Eli and Ally and that is hilarious that you can't see Eli when he's in camo!!