Friday, July 16, 2010

Fun in the Sprinkler

First of all, I realize that I skipped the whole month of June on this blog. Here is why: my children spent the entire month (with the exception of eating and sleeping) in the pool. Therefore, I also spent the entire month in the pool. My camera, however, did not. I plan to try to capture my little swimmers with my lens at some point in time but I am usually in the pool with them. I have to say though that I am extremely impressed with their progress this summer... they can swim! Jumping in, retrieving dive sticks off the bottom, doing flips in the water - very impressive.

The many sunny days spent at the pool have also meant very little rain. As a result, we decided to set up the sprinkler after dinner a few nights ago. Watering the grass included an added bonus for M&E - play time.



Madeline made sure to inform me that, "Mommy, it's okay to get my panties wet in the 'pinkler."

No comments: