Saturday, July 10, 2010

Madeline and Eli Turn THREE!

Madeline and Eli are now three years old or "fee" as they say and we celebrated their birthday yesterday at home. I can't believe how they've grown up so quickly. They are such a joy and it is so much fun to watch them learn and grow.

Eli requested a spiderman cake and Madeline wanted a princess one. I didn't really want two separate cakes, so I ordered one and Olexa's did not disappoint.


We sang Happy Birthday to Madeline first (because she was born first).

And then we sang to Eli (because he was born a minute later).

After cake it was present time.


M&E even got a special gift from all of Daddy's time spent in Oklahoma.

Happy third birthday sweet Madeline and sweet Eli! We love you to the moon and back!

2 comments:

Life of the Rooks said...

Very cute cake!

Kelley Brown said...

what an awesome idea for the cake!! and love their boots! I have caught up on the last few months, and I am so very sorry to hear about the passing for your granddaddy, and also about your long ordeal with the wasp sting!! Proud of you for running the 5k!!! I miss you!! And the kids! :)