Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Juice is Loose

Madeline and Eli love their juice, and I feel like I'm always running out at the last minute to buy more because we are out or almost out of it. So, I started a tally to see exactly how many bottles they go through in a week. The verdict... 8. Is that a lot?

In related news, due to the overflow of empty plastic bottles in our home, we have started recycling. Yes, the Rooks family has joined the fight and is saving the Earth one juice bottle at a time.

1 comment:

Andy, Carrie and Jacob said...

My pediatrician informed me to hold off on the juice as long as possible, but yeah right like thats really going to happen. I have a friend that would water it down for her son so that he got the taste but less sugar and then she didn't go through so much all the time. I tried the mashed banana and Jacob loved it! What a sticky mess!