Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rockin' and (Not Yet) Rollin'

There has been quite a lot of rocking going on in our household but no official crawling or walking yet. The race is on... who's it gonna be first? Perhaps we should start a pool to see who sets off first. Any takers? I think I may have to put my money on Madeline. She's determined and when she hears there's a contest going on, it's in the bag. However, Eli does have some mighty strong legs in his corner so I can't count him out of the running.

While I sit here waiting for my world to change, I'm having fun watching M&E get used to standing up and lots of dancing. They love to stand in their cribs and face each other, which is sometimes accompanied by some beautiful singing back and forth. I think we've definitely got a couple of music lovers. This clip has some laughing but unfortunately no singing this time...


Also, here are some cute pics from today. M&E seem to be in a tongue-sticking-out phase. Madeline said she was going with the rock and roll theme for her pose. I'm afraid the pink bucket negates the theme for Eli, sweet boy.


1 comment:

Andy, Carrie and Jacob said...

No matter who figures it out first the other one will want to follow I'm sure! Jacob thought it was funny watching the video. I've been noticing how much babies love to watch other babies and children, they must be more fascinating than us old people. They are just beautiful!